- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
All registration information is confidential and remains the property of Treats and Treasures and will not be disclosed or shared with any third parties. Any details you provide to us during checkout will be used solely for the purposes of communicating about your order and delivering it to you.
All online orders are to be prepaid by Paypal (using a credit card or your Paypal balance) or direct debit by bank transfer. Please make sure you have funds available as this can delay your order. An emailed order confirmation is sent once payment is received.
The order will be delivered via Australia Post or in some situations courier, after confirmation of payment.
Once an order has been dispatched an email ‘Order Complete’ will also be sent to the customer from Treats and Treasures. This means your order has been packed and sent and you now only have to wait for delivery.
Accuracy of Website Information
All the material on our website is provided in good faith to all. The information comes from various reliable resources and it is believed to be accurate and current as of the date of publication. Treats and Treasures, make no representation that the content contained on the website is always accurate and correct, nor do they accept any responsibility which may arise from any errors or omissions from that material. All due care is taken to provide accurate information and a secure website but ultimately your use of our website is at your own risk.